Turn bath time into an aromatherapy spa date for one with these relaxing homemade bath melts. Made from just a handful of natural ingredients, these simple melts can be dropped into the bath to create a creamy, stress-relieving treat at a moment’s notice.
Calming chamomile and lavender essentials oils gently soothe whilst the uplifting scent of lemon oil helps to clear your mind of the day’s stresses.
Not only are these bath melts deeply relaxing, but they also pamper and moisturise your skin, too. Rich, creamy cacao butter creates a base of skin-nourishing fats, leaving your skin silky soft.
Be sure to always have a couple of melts on hand to drop into the bath, then light a candle and sink into bliss.
- 300g cacao butter
- 20 drops chamomile essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 140g sweet almond oil
- A handful of dried lavender
- Silicone mould
- Melt the cacoa butter gently in a bowl over a pot of boiling water; stirring to dissolve lumps and removing from the heat once the butter is smooth.
- Add in the essential oils and the almond oil, making sure everything is combined well.
- Next, sprinkle the dried lavender into your moulds then carefully pour in the mixture.
- Finally, leave to set at room temperature or in the fridge if you can’t wait to pop one in the bath.
Choose Lily & Loaf for the Best Organic Essential Oils
Lily & Loaf stock the finest quality essential oils to complement your daily natural health and lifestyle. Pure, organic and highly concentrated, they are ideal for aromatherapy.
Save with Thrivo’s Exclusive Lily & Loaf Discounts